Add a step down power converter easily into your project with this buck converter. This buck converter output can be adjusted from 12 - 35V. All components are soldered nicely into a PCB for you so you don't have to do all the hard work!
This buck converter is great for projects with space constrain because of its small form factor.
REVERSE POLARITY WILL FRY THE BOARD IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE TAKE CAUTION TO MAKE SURE POLARITY IS CORRECT.
- Conversion Efficiency: Up to 94%
- Switching Frequency: 400KHz
- Input Voltage: 10 - 32V
- Output Voltage: 12 - 35V
- Output Current: Rated current 8A, maximum 10A (Additional cooling fan is required)
- Output Ripple: 2%
- Potentiometer Adjustment Direction: Clockwise (increase), Anti-clockwise (decrease)
- Module Properties: Non-isolated boost module (buck)
- Short Circuit Protection: No
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 °C
- Full Load Temperature Rise: 40 °C
- Load Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Dynamic Response Speed: 5% 200uS
- Connection Mode: Screw terminals
- Dimensions: 65 x 48 x 27mm
- Weight: 64g