With the stringent manufacturing process in automotive industries. Asahi has developed a wide range of wires with diverse alloys and flux types to meet the varying requirements of specialised applications. SAC305 CLF5160 Flux activity classification is ROL0 specially develop for automotive industries.
SAC305 CLF5160 lead free no clean core flux solder wire is designed for normal soldering temperature and also high temperature application in manual or auto soldering. The flux residue color will be light yellowish and provides excellent instant wetting action and superior solderability on a variety of surface finishes. It is formulated using purest raw chemicals together with halide-free materials, which guarantees absolute flux core continuity and consistency in solder properties.
- Alloy Composition: Sn96.5/Ag3.0/Cu0.5
- Flux Content: 2.0 - 4.0 ± 0.3 wt%
- Halide Content: Not Detected
- Water Extract Resistivity: > 1 x 10⁵ Ω-cm
- Surface Insulation Resistance, Electromigration: > 1 x 10⁸ Ω
- Copper Corrosion Test: Pass
- Copper Mirror Test: Classified as “L”, Pass
- Flux Activity Classification: ROL0
- Spread Factor: > 75%
- Residue Dryness Test: Pass
- Residue Appearance: Light Yellowish & Minimal
- Melting Temperature: 217 - 220 °C
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion: 21.5 μm/m°C
- Density: 7.36 g/cm³