The MAX30100 is an integrated pulse oximetry and heartrate monitor sensor solution. It combines two LEDs, a photodetector, optimized optics, and low-noise analog signal processing to detect pulse oximetry and heart-rate signals.
The MAX30100 breakout operates from 1.8V and 5.5V power supplies and can be powered down through software with negligible standby current, permitting the power supply to remain connected at all times. The ultra low power operation increases battery life for wearable devices.
- Operating Voltage: 1.8 - 5V
- Complete Pulse Oximeter and Heart-Rate Sensor Solution Simplifies Design
- Integrated LEDs, Photo Sensor, and High-Performance Analog Front -End
- Ultra-Low-Power Operation Increases Battery Life for Wearable Devices
- Programmable Sample Rate and LED Current for Power Savings
- Ultra-Low Shutdown Current (0.7µA, typ)