This wireless queue system is locally designed and developed, and is super robust and packs a lot of neat features. You can select queue system from 2 / 3 / 4 digits. We can assist you in any special requirements or support you require for this queue system.
This queue system is wireless, and works up to a range of ~250m under ideal conditions. You will only need 2 power adapters (included), one for the display unit and one for the remote control. If you need a further range or your remote is hidden behind a wall, you can upgrade to an external antenna for better reception. There is also a volume control inside the display unit where you can adjust the volume to a suitable level.
Each queue system has it's own unique address, so putting multiple sets in the same area will not affect each other. However, if you need to call multiple sets at the same time, you can do so by setting them at the same address. For example if your remote address is "1", any display unit with the address "1" will receive commands from this remote. Similarly, if you have multiple remote / display units with the same address, you can do calling from 1 remote to many displays or many remotes to 1 display. Up to a total of 256 unique address can be set. Please let us know your requirement when purchasing the set.
This queue system has 3 main functions:
- Normal Calling: Press any number followed by the [ # ] key to send number to display. Pressing [ # ] without pressing any number will call the next number. E.g you called number "1234", pressing [ # ] again will call "1235", "1236" and so on.
- Reminder Calling: If someone in your queue missed a number and you want to call that person without losing track of your current number, you can use the reminder function. Press the number you want to remind call followed by the [ * ] key. The system will call for the number, and after 5 seconds it will revert back to the original number so you can continue calling the next number.
- Repeat Calling: If you called for a number and the person didn't respond, you can repeat call again by pressing the [ * ].
- Input Voltage: 12V
- Effective Range: ~250m Line of Sight
- Functionality: One to Many and Many to One
- Colour: Red
- Remote Dimensions: 141 x 100 x 30mm
- Display Dimensions: 204 x 130 x 46mm
- Weight: 773g
Queue Management System Setup Guide downloadable here