If you can imagine it, RVR can do it. Our most capable and versatile robot ever, RVR's programmable tread chassis is an expandable platform that can be transformed into almost any kind of robot by students of all ages and programming backgrounds. Drivable right out of the box, packed with a diverse suite of sensors, and built for customization. Expand RVR's capabilities even further by connecting third-party hardware like a Raspberry Pi, Arduino, BBC micro:bit, or Spheros own littleBits. RVR is your mobile blank canvas. Code with it, build on it, and hack the robot of your dreams then take it anywhere.
- Removable cover plate & developer plate with quick-release button
- Removable, protective roll cage
- Removable, rechargeable battery
- 4-pin UART expansion port to connect to any 3rd-party hardware
- 5V 2.1A USB-A on-board connectivity to power projects using RVR’s battery
- Compatible with Sphero Edu app for iOS, Android, Amazon Fire OS, macOS, Windows, & Chrome OS
- Compatible with Sphero public SDK