The Tamiya twin-motor gearbox is a small (3-inch long) plastic gearbox. It contains two small brushed DC motors that drive separate 3mm hexagonal output shafts. There are two ways to put the kit together: with a high-speed 58:1 gear ratio or with a slower 203:1 gear ratio. Either way, the motors provide plenty of power to drive any small robot.
- Operating Voltage: 3V
- Gear Ratio Options: 58:1, 204:1
- Free-Run Motor Shaft Speed @ 3V: 12300rpm
- Free-Run Current @ 3V: 150mA
- Stall Current @ 3V: 2100mA
- Motor Shaft Stall Torque @ 3V: 0.5oz·in
- Weight: 112g