This micro servo can rotate approximately 180 degrees (90 in each direction). You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos. Good for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback & gear box, especially since it will fit in small places. Of course, its not nearly as strong as a standard servo. It works out of the box with the default servo example from Arduino. Included with this motor is a pack of accessories so you can attach the servo to your project.
To control with an Arduino, we suggest connecting the orange control wire to pin 9 or 10 and using the Servo library included with the Arduino IDE. Position "0" (1.5ms pulse) is middle, "90" (~2ms pulse) is all the way to the right, "-90" (~1ms pulse) is all the way to the left.
- Input Voltage: 3.0 - 7.2V
- Motor Type: Coreless Motor
- Gear Type: Nylon Gear
- Dead Band Width: 7us
- Operating Speed: 0.10sec / 60 degrees (4.8V no load)
- Operating Speed: 0.08sec / 60 degrees (6.0V no load)
- Temperature Range: -30 to 60°C
- Dimensions: 12 x 32 x 33mm
- Weight: g