xBee Adapter is a compact USB to serial adapter equipped with BEE (20pin 2.0mm) sockets and integrated FT232RL IC. It can be used for programming or communicating with xBee modules. The adapter supports xBee interface (X-CTU). It can also be used as a USB-TTL adapter.
xBee Adapter is the easiest way to connect the xBee module to a PC via USB port. It works with all xBee modules including the Series 1 and Series 2.5, standard and Pro versions.
- 3.3V and 5V dual power output
- 3.3V and 5V IO compatible
- USB 2.0 protocol
- BitBang mode ready
- Easily connected to a PC via mini USB cable
- XBee-setting support software X-CTU
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Dimensions: 47 x 26 x 7mm
- Weight: 21g