Grove is a very powerful platform developed by Seeed Studio to simplify your IoT projects. We have integrated the grove connector to most boards produced by Seeed to make them become a system. This time, we combined Grove with LoRa to provide an ultra-long-range wireless module for you.
The main functional module in Grove - LoRa Radio 433MHz is RFM98, which is a transceiver features the LoRa long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst mini-missing current consumption. The heart of Grove - LoRa Radio 433MHz is ATmega168, a widely used chip with very high-performance and low power consumption, especially suitable for this grove module.
There we already integrated a simple wire antenna to receive signal, if the signal is too weak to receive, don’t worry, the MHF connector next to the antenna is for adding a second antenna which has MHF interface to gain more signal.
- Please keep the antenna vertical to the board and as straight as possible to make the best performance.
- Please avoid making any big metal object near the antenna and a metal cape is also not recommended if you need to add a cape for your device.
- Using RFM95 module based on SX1276 LoRa®
- Inputting voltage: 5V/3.3V
- ~28mA(Avg) @+20dBm continuous transmit
- ~8.4mA(Avg)@standby mode
- ~20mA(Avg) @receive mode, BW-500kHz
- Working Temperature: -20 – 70℃
- Communication Interface: UART
- Simple wire antenna or MHF Connector for external high gain antenna
- Working Frequency: 433MHz
- +20dBm - 100 mW Power Output Capability
- Size: 20*40mm
- For libraries and documents, please visit our wiki page.
- For technical discussion, please come to our Forum.
- For projects that you would like to share with the community, please visit Recipe.
- Dimensions: 42 x 24 x 10mm
- Weight: 8g