- Solving problems and tinkering with hardware & software fascinates you. You love building with clean codes.
- You will be involved in Smart Nation initiatives and building innovative working prototypes. You’ll also work closely with internal and external product developers, designers, engineers and technicians to create a strong product-market fit.
- We are looking for our next Full-Stack Embedded Systems Programmer to develop Hardware-as-a-Service solutions. If you thrive in challenging and dynamic environments, and are hungry for new technologies, client-centric and willing to take calculated risk and learn from successes and mistakes, read on as this is the opportunity you’re looking for.
- Cross-functional role, which gives a more holistic view of an entire product cycle.
What You'll LearnStrengthen your full-stack embedded systems programming skills
- You'll learn how to write clean code by adhering to our programming best practices and guidelines
- Improve on linking server-side logic with a better end-user experience
- Build a user-friendly interface
- Develop your problem-solving skills and be a team player
- You’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging problems with others in the team
- As you’ll be collaborating closely with clients to improve the user experience, you’d learn to be a better full-stack developer.
- By working in our company, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends.
- You’ll also get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
Participate in Entire Embedded Systems Implementation Cycles
- Design robust hardware
- Implement efficient firmware
- Program in different languages such as in C/C++, Python, and be familiar with different microcontrollers such as Arduino, STM32, EFM32, etc
- Write clean code to develop functional applications on IDEs, mobile and desktop
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Continuously improve your programming skills
- Develop and propose new products or features by monitoring the industry
- Collaborate with third party developers and designers to build user-friendly interfaces, and integrate it with server-side logic
- Work closely with third party or client's designers, product managers, and system administrators to identify and build new features
- Provide training and support to internal teams
Years of Experience
- 1 year of experience as a Full-stack developer or a fresh and willing mind
- Diploma in Computer Science, Electronics or equivalent experience
- Proficiency and experience in C/C++, Python, and be familiar with different IDEs such as Arduino, Keil, Eagle/Altium, TrueStudio
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git
What We're Looking For In You
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and love solving problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time and project management skills
It's not going to be easy, but it's going to be really fun.
Email us with your resume stating current & expected salary to email@example.com. Look forward to hearing from you! (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)