- We're great with circuits and programming, we know how to finetune hardware and software, but we can do better to market our business effectively to our community and customers. If you love to craft exciting content to drive reach and engagement, and be the face and voice of our brand that bridges us with our community and customers, we'd love to meet you!
- You will be responsible for managing and handling communications in both directions. You're involved in various activities such as communications, PR, social media, events and content creation.
What You'll LearnStrengthen your digital marketing & community management skills
- Meet and learn from industry practitioners and leaders at relevant events, exhibitions and workshops
- Improve online & offline user experience and customer engagement
- Build relationships with customers and the community
- Develop your problem-solving skills and be a team player
- You’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging problems with others in the team
- By working in our company, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends.
- You’ll also get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
Job DescriptionInitiate & Lead Initiatives
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Organise and manage online & offline events to boost brand awareness
- Set, plan, implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Providing engaging text, image, video content for all communication platforms
- Ability to identify and track relevant community and customer KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Liaise with sales, engineering, marketing teams internally/ externally
- Work closely with third party or client's designers, product managers, and different interest groups
- Provide weekly updates to internal team
RequirementsYears of Experience
- 1 year of experience as a community manager or hands on experience with event management/ social media management
- Diploma in Marketing, Business Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
What We're Looking For In You
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Self-driven, ambitious, tech-savvy professional
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Creative with strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
It's going to be a steep learning curve, but it's going to be really fun.
Email us with your resume stating current & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Look forward to hearing from you! (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)