This is the latest version of Grove-recorder, and also the best version. Comparing the previous one, there are some updates that we would like to mention.
First change is MCU. In V3.0, the MCU is upgraded from to be ISD9160FI, which is more powerful than the old one ISD1820PY. How is it more powerful? Together with the newly added 2Mbytes flash, it allows you to record up to 83 seconds, much longer than previous 12 sec record.
Secondly, if you have ever used previous version, you would know that if you want to play back what you have recorded, you need to press another button on the Grove button that connected separately. In V3.0, we integrated the record button and play back button in to one button. By holding the button for 2 sec, it starts recording, by push the button quickly, it plays back what has been recorded.
Here are some tips to use it better:
- When you are using external signal drive the grove connector, please toggle the record switch to the Rec side
- When you are recording or playing back, please don’t push the button until the recording or playing end
- If you are using a third party speaker, pay attention to the input voltage in case of over loading and damaging of the board
- Very long record time, up to 83s
- Built-in button to operate
- Built-in led indicator
- Stand alone or control by MCU
- Built-in Microphone
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g