** NOTE: Micro:bit board and batteries are not included.
I am Maqueen
Hello, my name is Maqueen, is a graphical programming robot for STEM education, which inherits playability and simple operation of micro:bit. The Mini-body, interesting features and plug-and-play allow children to quickly learn graphic programming in entertaining, nurturing children's interest in science and logical thinking.
Suggested Age: 8 +
What are the features of Maqueen?
- Support for Makecode, will support Scratch and python later.
- Makecode extension: https://github.com/DFRobot/pxt-maqueen
- Small size, flexible movement.
- All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Line patrol, ambient light, LED lights, ultrasonic interface, buzzer, I2C interface, mechanical expansion screw hole, etc. ... full-featured, highly expandable.
- Exclusive customized POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
- Power Supply: 3.5V-5V DC (3 AAA batteries or 3.7V lithium battery)
- Infrared Line-tracker (Digital input) ×2
- IR Receiver (NEC encode) ×1
- On-board LED Light (Digital output) ×2
- On-board RGB programmable Light ×4
- SR04, SR04P Ultrasonic 4-pin connector (5V) ×1
- IIC Interface (3.3V)×1
- N20 Metal Gear Motor ×2
- Motor Reduction Ratio: 1:150
- Maximum Rotation Ratio: 133 rpm
- Motor Drive Mode: PWM Motor Drive
- Bracket and Protective Cover Extension M3 Screw Hole ×6
- Programming Tool: MakeCode online editor, Mind+(Based on Scratch 3.0)
- Dimension: Width 81mm× long 85mm× height 44mm
- Weight: 75.55g (batteries, micro:bit board excluded)
- Product Wiki: Click here